Here’s what you can do to stop the cell towers:
1) SIGN THE PETITION
Let Town Hall hear your voice of opposition!
2) Call The City Manager
Call Kathy Leroux at Town Hall at 650-375-7407 to urge her to deny the project. Ask her questions such as:
- How many public hearings were held to decide on the 16-site project to let the citizens have a share in the say?
- What communications were given to residents about the application and when?
- Do you believe 55-foot cell towers directly in front of homes do not violate Hillsborough’s aesthetics?
- Are any of the planned 16 cell towers near the homes of the five Town Council members?
- What other cell towers do you plan to approve in Hillsborough and where do you plan to locate them?
3) Submit a Comment Letter by December 14
Email your concerns about the whole project or any site(s) to City Manager Kathy Leroux by December 14th and Carbon copy (cc) the Town Council:
- Kathy Leroux, KLeroux@hillsborough.net
- Mayor Marie Chuang, MChuang@hillsborough.net
- Vice Mayor Shawn Christianson, SChristianson@hillsborough.net
- Al Royse, ARoyse@hillsborough.net
- Jess Benton, JBenton@hillsborough.net
- Larry May, LMay@hillsborough.net
4) Attend Community Meeting December 7th
Voice your opposition on December 7th at 6 pm at Town Hall at 1600 Floribunda Avenue.
Help fund the campaign to protect your families, the aesthetics of Hillsborough, your property value, and our local values. Support the cause to prevent Hillsborough from becoming a cell tower farm:
7) Visit our FACEBOOK page
Like, follow and share our page with Hillsborough friends and family.
8) Spread the word
- Forward our website to friends and family to build awareness.
- Contact us to find out how you can volunteer to donate your time.
- Get the latest updates and post comments to Facebook, Hillsborough Together and NextDoor.